Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Idol

Posted by Princess Hour at 12:37 PM

Hi my frens..I'm back.....hehhehehe.... So long not visit to my lovely blog. Actually no mood and no idea to writing my blog. Today I get the good mood to write something that I really love to watching. It is American Idol. I'm a big fan of American Idol.

Since 1st season until now. I like to watched the reality talent show like American Idol, American Got Talent, Britain Got Talent, Make Me A Supermodel, American Next Top Model and more more show. If I'm listing all the show, I think it will takes time and my page will expand to the big size. hahhahahah.


This season, all contestant is very talented. From the beginning until now, I'm admired to watch the performance from Adam Lambert and Kris Allen. It really makes me addicted and I can't wait to watch the American Idol program.
I hope Adam and Kris will be to Final stage. I don't care which one the winner. They is my favorite contestant this season. Adam have a great and superb vocal. Kris have a nice tone. Both of them are intelligent about music. GOOD LUCK TO ADAM LAMBERT AND KRIS....

ADAM LAMBERT








KRIS ALLEN








Note: All the pictures and logo is from http://www.americanidol.com/

1 comments:

KuRa KuRa HiJaU on May 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM said...

aku minat ADAM...hehehhehe...ADAM bestttttttttt

Post a Comment

 

Princess Hour Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei