Tuesday, September 15, 2009

His music will live forever - My lovely Singer

Posted by Princess Hour at 1:16 PM

"May Allah be with you Michael, always." Jermaine Jackson said when announcing Michael Jackson’s death.

Music legend Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50, after suffering a cardiac arrest at his home in Beverly Hills.

He's very best singer on this era. I will missing you Michael Jackson. MJ remains in my heart forever...I adore much more than others..their showmanship in concert.. remains in my life.. forever!

Michael Jackson was a huge talent who'll be missed, and he was one of our better, kinder kids whose life and story spun out of control.

Take a look back at some of the most memorable moments in MJ life.

Note: credit to forum.cari.com.my























When i hear his song especially their song about Have you seen my Childhood, it's very touching. He most intimately personal of his career. From this song, MJ had a childhood, just a different one from other kids. He traveling to the places that most kids never see,
meeting people that most kids would die to meet, and being praised constantly for his talent.

I'm really missed him so much. My heartfelt feelings exactly…completely broken. Here are the childhood lyrics

Michael Jackson Childhood Lyrics:

Have you seen my Childhood
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood
I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,
Have you seen my Childhood?

People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood...

How Could You?
by Unseen Exposure
How could you turn your back on me when I screamed your name so loud?
How could you let me fall away from you, did you get too proud?
How could you watch as I died a gruesome death and broke apart?
How could you walk away from me, or were you never really there to start?

How could you be so cruel to me when all I ever tried to do was fit in?
How could you be so hypocritical when I spoke my secrets from deep within?
How could you have said those things and pretended that they were true?
How could you have meant them all-I don't understand what you're trying to do.

How could you pull the floor from beneath me when I just learned to stand?
Please, could you just explain this to me, Because I don't understand..
How could you play this game of pretend and play the part of a friend?
How could you be so thoughtless, how could you want this all to end?

How could you look me in the eye and say the cruelest of words?
How could you say you listened to me when you never really heard?
How could you stick this knife in my chest, then twist it where you wanted it to go?
Please answer me all these questions, I really need to know

How could you have done things and live with no regret?
How could you not remember what you said, how could you forget?
How could you say you'd do it, and then never really follow through
But really, I just have one question to ask ... I just want to know, How could you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Hour Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei