Thursday, September 10, 2009

My True Bestfriend

Posted by Princess Hour at 2:38 PM


Here are the nice poem dedicated to my true best friend.To my lovely friends, i always be with you and i know that wherever we are in our lives we will always remain friends. Even if we do not see each other for years we are able to pick up right where we left off.

There's been so many times
where I've needed you as my friend,
No matter what the reason is you be there til the end.

Every time i need to talk or I'm sad and feeling blue,
you understand, your honest and you'll give your point of view.

You always put me first if i need you to be there,
I appreciate you doing this it shows how much you really care.

Your unconditional friendship showed me the person i am inside,
and just to be myself is something i never have to hide.

If you ever need anything, anytime day or night
I promise i will be there to try and make it right.

Coz i hope i can do for you all the things you've done for me,
Coz a true friend is what you forever will always be.

Credit to SuzieQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Hour Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei