Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gud Luck My Fren

Posted by Princess Hour at 1:35 PM
Especially to my fren Erni....

Congratulations, you must be so happy bcoz got offer going to Belgium....hard to say gud bye to you....You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I will be missing you beb...This is just the beginning of the bright path that's filled with your hopes and dreams.... I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again...Wishing you luck & success…



Congratulation to my dear fren


Today becomes a special day
When you are truly on your way
To gather all the knowledge gained
Each moment spent so wisely framed

I wish you luck in all you do
With all that's good and right for you
To seize the day with all it's power
Accomplishments of all the hours

Each day a new road that you see
To bring you knowledge constantly
Know that you have done your best
Proud that you have reached your quest

So on this day of perfect light
I see the glow so very bright
And there's a world for you to see
A place that holds you sacredly

With the passing of time
you have acquired knowledge,
understanding and friendship.

With the help of many you are
prepared to meet tomorrow's challenges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Hour Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei