Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRENS

Posted by Princess Hour at 11:31 AM



We are celebrating our colleague birthday's. Wishing to my friends a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. A simple celebration, a gathering of friends with great happiness and joy that never ends.

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say

I’m very glad I know you

I think of you each day.

I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.

I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.

I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.

I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.

I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.

I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!
Happy Birthday!

credit to Joanna Fuchs

1 comments:

Unknown on August 11, 2009 at 5:57 PM said...

Kak Ta,... thank you for your thought.I really appreciate it.We are smaller but our bond is stronger...we have US, cherish the friendship!

Post a Comment

 

Princess Hour Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei