Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally for this semester.....

Posted by Princess Hour at 12:04 PM

I'm only take 2 subjects for this semester...But the subjects are so taught...Both are involved programming code. 2 projects programming must sent to the lecturer on final exam...I'm struggle to finish the project. I take a rest only 2 or 3 hours a day.....After finishing the project, prepare to do the revision for final...1st final on date 31st Oct and the 2nd was yesterday on date 2nd Nov. Finally....fuhhh its really feel free....MERDEKA.....just for this semester....


One month semester break...then continue back....This is normal flow for part time student like me...
I have been working hard on my studies...I really hope, next year will be a final year...Insyaallah if my interest so strong to further on master....i will continue...just angan-angan....hehhhe....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Princess Hour Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei